The Account Creation Amendment
was last updated on 2/1/2003.
The Guild Site Creation Amendment
was last updated on 5/1/2006.
website hosted by Haven Web Services, LLC, you (the “Member”) agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement,
you should immediately cease all usage of this website. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this agreement
without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted at the havenguilds.com website. Your continued use of the Service after
amendments are posted constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications. Except as provided in this paragraph, this Agreement
may not be amended.
1. Description of Service
Haven Web Services, LLC is providing Member with a public website for the use, communication, and sharing of information relating to a collection of online game
players, collectively known as a “guild.”. Member must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2)
provide for Member’s access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties.
The site is provided by Haven Web Services, LLC on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Haven Web Services,
LLC makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy,
reliability, or otherwise. Haven Web Services, LLC shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. Haven Web Services, LLC disclaims all
warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
3. Limitation of Liability
HAVEN WEB SERVICES, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR HAVEN WEB SERVICES, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT,
CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION
CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF HAVEN WEB SERVICES, LLC HAS BEEN
ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES,
THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold Haven Web Services, LLC, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand,
including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or
infringement by Member, or other user of the Service using Member’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
5. Modifications and Interruption to Service
Haven Web Services, LLC reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. Haven Web Services, LLC shall not be liable to
Member or any third party should Haven Web Services, LLC exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Member acknowledges and accepts that Haven Web
Services, LLC does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected
by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
6. Third-Party Sites
Our website may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by online merchants and other third parties. You acknowledge that we are
not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any third-party site. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for
those third-party sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such sites. Your use of those third-party sites is subject to the
7. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information
Product specifications and other information have either been provided by the Vendors or collected from publicly available sources. While Haven Web Services,
LLC makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability
of any information provided on this website.
Haven Web Services, LLC makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that
any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
8. Governing Jurisdiction of the Courts
Our website is operated and provided in the State of Florida. As such, we are subject to the laws of the State of Florida, and such laws will govern this Terms
of Use, without giving effect to any choice of law rules. We make no representation that our website or other services are appropriate, legal or available for
use in other locations. Accordingly, if you choose to access our site you agree to do so subject to the internal laws of the State of Florida.
9. Compliance with Laws.
Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates
applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages
conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law
10. Copyright and Trademark Information
All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2006 Haven Web
Services, LLC.com, will all rights reserved, or is the property of Haven Web Services, LLC and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any
use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data
extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Haven Web Services, LLC is
strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the
content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Haven Web Services, LLC.
Haven Web Services, LLC’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by Haven Web Services, LLC, in any manner that
is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Haven Web Services, LLC.
All other trademarks displayed on Haven Web Services, LLC’s website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a
recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that
those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with Haven Web Services, LLC.
11. Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Haven Web Services, LLC.com designates the
following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
1830 9th St N, #104
St Petersburg, FL 33704
By Telephone: 727-822-8228
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Haven Web Services, LLC retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any accounts involved with botnets and related activities. If any hostnames are
used as command and control points for botnets, Haven Web Services, LLC reserves the right to direct the involved hostnames to a honeypot, loopback address,
logging facility, or any other destination at our discretion.
13. Other Terms
any other agreements referenced herein may be assigned by Haven Web Services, LLC, in our sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition.
AMENDMENT A: Return to Top
Amended to TOS 5/1/2006
By registering an account on this site, you agree to the following:
1. These rules may change. If these rules of Account Creation change after you sign up, you will receive a notification to re-read them.
If a portion of this Account Creation policy has changed in a way that you no longer agree with, you may choose to close your account.
2. This is not your flameboard. Things you read may incite strong emotions and you may feel inclined to attack the author on some personal level - don't.
If you want to insult someone, take it to email, site mail, or into the respective game.
3. Profanity may be used, and you may choose to read it. By default, most profane words/terms will be censored. Once you have an account, you may choose to
turn the censor off, but do so at your own regard to decency.
4. Being clever to bypass the profanity filter will result in one and only one warning. A second violation will get you banned.
5. You may or may not be able to edit your submissions. Be 100% sure you want your submission to appear before hitting the submit buttons.
6. The site owners, and the site itself is not responsible for what is submitted by the site users. As a public entity, moderation may be light, and only
severe cases will result in deletion or editing of a submission by those with the power to do so.
7. You must own up to your submissions - IP Addresses will be logged on everything you do.
8. A valid email address will be required for you to be able to use Haven sites. Don't worry, we won't sell it to anyone, and spamscanners will not get your
for more details.
9. If you violate any rule, your account and/or your IP address may be banned. In some cases we will contact your ISP with a detailed report of the violation for
them to follow up as they wish. In extreme cases, local and/or federal authorities may be involved.
10. There may be advertisements. Being that nothing is truly free in the world, we may need to recover some of our expenses by placing ads on our free sites.
We hate popups, however, so those will never appear if we can help it. If ads offend you, you will have the option of either signing up for a paid service or
donating to the site (whichever is applicable) to make the ads disappear for you.
AMENDMENT B: Return to Top
GUILD SITE CREATION
Amended to TOS 5/1/2006
By registering a Haven guild site, you agree to adhere to all of the above Account Creation rules, in addition to the following:
1. These rules may change. If these rules of Guild Site Creation change after you sign up, you will receive a notification to re-read them.
If a portion of this Guild Site Creation policy has changed in a way that you no longer agree with, you may choose to close your site. If you have paid for site services, a partial refund may be available if you
terminate services based on a policy change of the Guild Site Creation policy.
2. You have read and agree with the Site Administration Definition
3. If you find yourself in a position where you cannot handle your responsibilities under rule 2 of this Guild Site Creation agreement, it is your responsibility to
find a replacement Site Administrator to assume your responsibilities, otherwise your Haven site could be deactivated until such time as a replacement is found.
bounds of the site(s) that you hold administrative control.
5. You affirm that you hold an interest in the guild name that you are creating a Haven site for. Falsely "claiming" another guild's name or falsely creating a site
on another guild's behalf, if investigated and found to be fact, is grounds for banishment under rule 9 of the Account Creation agreement.
6. You acknowledge that your site may have advertisements if you opt not to pay for the service. You further acknowledge that there is a paid option that would eliminate
the advertisements from your site altogether.
7. You agree to only have one (1) free Haven guild site at any given time. You may register an unlimited number of paid sites.
8. You agree that if you register a free Haven guild site during any Beta period, you may have access to site features that are not normally available to free sites.
You acknowledge at the termination of the Beta period in which you enrolled, said features may be disabled or altered. You further acknowledge the opportunity to
register to pay for services which would retain any extra features.
9. You agree that, if you opt for a paid site, your payment covers one full year of service from the date of payment. If you opt to cancel your site during the
paid term, you acknowledge that you forfeit the remaining time with no partial refunds. Partial refunds will only be available if there is a Guild Site Creation policy
change with which you no longer agree, as outlined in number 1 of this policy.
10. You agree that if you opt for a paid site and fail to pay or renew the services, the site will revert back to a free site, subject to the restrictions
placed upon free sites at the time of reversion. This includes but is not limited to the removal of features or a decrease of archival periods to become consistent with
that of the free offering.